The International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (CAC 2015)
The 15th IEEE Peer-to-Peer Computing Conference
The exact deadlines are at 11:59 PM ET (Eastern Time Zone).
Proposal Submission Deadline: April 20, 2015
Presenter Notification: April 27, 2015
Extended Abstract and Presentation Handouts due: August 17, 2015
Tutorial presentation: September 21-25, 2015
FAS* - Foundation and Applications of Self* Computing Conferences 2015 will host a joint tutorial program, hosted by MIT, Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the week of September 21-25, 2015.
Tutorial proposals must not be longer than three pages, in the same format of the FAS* research papers, that is, compliant with the IEEE Computer Society Press proceedings style.
- title of the tutorial;
- preferred duration (half-day or full-day);
- intended level (introductory, intermediate, or advanced) and prerequisites;
- contact information for all presenters, including full name, affiliation, email address, full postal address, phone and fax number, URL of personal homepage;
- short bio of all presenters including prior teaching and tutorial experiences;
- description of the material covered by the tutorial, not exceeding two pages (approx. 1500 words): must include a proposed structure of the content to be presented;
- identification of the target audience (e.g., researchers, teachers, practitioners, students);
- references of publications (books, papers etc.) the tutorial builds on;
- indication of whether the submission of a tutorial paper (see below) is planned.
Once notified that the tutorial has been accepted, tutorial proposers should prepare a two-page extended abstract - compliant with the IEEE Computer Society Press proceedings style - describing the content of the tutorial, in addition to the handout material that is going to be distributed to the participants to their tutorial. Both the extended abstract and the handout material must be ready and submitted to the Tutorial Chair by the deadline noted above.